You can share the main calendar for your account, or another calendar you created. Learn how to create a new calendar.
- If you’d like to share a calendar that you don’t own, you’ll need to ask the owner to turn on the Make changes and manage sharing permission.
- If your account is managed through work or school, you might not have access to all of the permissions options. To learn more, contact your admin.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can’t share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More Settings and sharing.
- To broadly share it: Under “Access permissions,” check the boxes of the ways you want to share and choose your options in the drop-down menu. Learn more about these options below.
- To share with individuals: Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add the person or Google group email address. Use the dropdown menu to adjust their permission settings.
- Click Send.
- The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list.
If you share your calendar with a group, it isn’t automatically added to their “Other calendars” list. The calendar sharing settings will automatically adjust to any changes in the group’s membership over time. Learn more about Google Groups.