Lawrence Public Schools has moved from Outlook to Gmail for email in the district. You can now send and receive email by logging into Gmail with your district credentials. If you need access to old emails (emails received before July 1, 2019) you can find them at outlook.office.com.
Signing in with a District Device
- Using Chrome, go to go.usd497.org.
- Select Students.
- Sign in with your district username and password.
- Select Gmail.
Signing in On a Different Computer
- On your computer, go to gmail.com.
- Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password.
- You will sign in with your district email (ex: email@example.com) and password.
- If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click Sign in in the top right corner of the page.
Tip: If you’re signing in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before leaving the computer. Learn more about securely signing in.
Signing in with a Mobile Device
- On your Android device, iPhone or iPad, download and open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add:
- Select Google or Gmail and then sign in with your district email (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.