Adding slides to the slideshow on your homepage.
1. SELECTING AND CROPPING A PHOTO
- Find a photo you’d like to use in your homepage slideshow. The photo will need to be saved to your computer if it is not already. Try to find photos that are landscape rather than portrait.
- Upload your photo to the editor. Photo Editor. Do not change the dimensions. You can pan and zoom the photo.
- Download the edited photo by clicking “Download Cropped Image.”
2. ADDING THE IMAGE TO YOUR SLIDESHOW.
- Sign into your site and open Site Manager.
- Select “Homepage.”
- Select “Multimedia Gallery.”
- To add a new slide click “New Record.”
- Upload your edited photo.
- If you’d like your image to have a button that links to another page click “Link Record.” “Link Text” will be the text displayed in the button and “Web Address” is where you’d like the link to go.